Saturday, March 14, 2015

Birthday Wishes

Hello Classy friends, Diane with you today! I went with  a bit of stamping and coloring today.  I have some gorgeous new stamps I purchased from the Classy Cards 'n Such store, and was itching to work with them!


I started my card with the beautiful So Silk Fabulous Purple 130# card stock.  Cutting a panel to fit my card base, I embossed it with the Darice Cherry Blossom folder.  The So Silk paper embosses beautifully!

I stamped JustRite Floral Basket on Cryogen White Curious Metallic card stock.  This is a great paper for coloring with Copics as I did.  I also stamped the butterflies from the same set.

After coloring with my Copics, I fussy cut both the basket and the butterflies out.  Using Joy! Foam Pads LargeI mounted the basket on Spellbinders Floral Oval die cut.  The butterflies were popped up using Joy! Foam Pads Small.  I added a small Lavender Pearl to the bow at the top!


I think this card will go to my Mom for her 88th birthday in May.  She is my greatest fan of my cards!!

Don't forget to enter your creation in our weekly fun and inspiring challenge!!

Click any of the links below to be taken to the products from the Classy Cards shop used on this beautiful card  for more information or to purchase the items!

Thanks for stopping by!!!   Until next time...







Pin It

No comments: