Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Happy Birthday Banner

Hi, it's Joy today showing you how I met the challenge at Classy Cards 'n Such.  WOW! great challenge pic!   I took inspiration from the banners and the bright colors.  So I  used my new Our Daily Bread Pennant Die and Our Daily Bread Pennant Swag 2.



The background was made using the Star, Star Dust Embossing Stencil by Memory Box.  I took 3 little mounds of Pearlescent Embossing Paste by Dreamweaver and colored them with 3 different colors of  Tim Holtz Distress Ink.  These was spread on the stencil.  After it was dry, I matted it on some paper from Graphic 45 called Secret Garden. Then the greeting was popped up with Small Joy Foam Pads.

We would love for you to join in the challenge with us.  Why not challenge one of your card friends?  You could win a nice prize from Classy Cards 'n Such!



Join the Classy Cards newsletter list in the upper left column of this blog and receive exclusive weekly deals not available elsewhere! A one-time 20% discount on an order of your choice! Subsequent orders receive a 10% discount. Don't miss out, join today!

Thanks for stopping by!!!   Until next time...



Pin It

No comments: