Monday, March 23, 2015

Serene Birds

Hi! Diana here hoping that your Monday is getting off to a great start. Today I wanted to share with you a card I made specifically so I could play with a new "toy" I got from the Classy Cards 'n Such online store.

The Ice White - Viva Decor Pearl Pen. This pen is pretty cool!!! I must say that it is much easier to control and use than liquid pearls. I could still use lots of practice to get them uniform, but it's a great way to add pearls to your cards and not worry about them falling off in the mail.


But before I used the pearl pen, I did some die-cutting with the PoppyStamps Serendipity Bird Frame.  I had an idea to make a window card with it, but I wanted a bigger frame around it than the thin oval line. So I used Spellbinders Floral Ovals on Ocean Blue Metal Sheet, and then centered the Serendipity Bird Frame inside it to make my oval frame.

I then adhered all of the piece together on Clear cardstock using Crystal Effects and 1/8" Scor-Tape to adhere it to my card base. I added some score lines with the Scor-Buddy for some texture, and also as a guide for all my Ice White - Viva Decor Pearl Pen dots. Hope you like it and that you get some new toys also!  :)



Clear card stock is a new Heartfelt Creations product.   It's heavier than transparencies for overhead projectors and heat resistant.  I hope you will give it a try! 

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...






 
Pin It

No comments: