Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Some Bunny says Hello

Hi!  I'm sharing a Easter/spring themed card with us inspired by this week's challenge at CCNS.  I had just gotten some new goodies from the on-line store so I couldn't wait to play.  

First, I played with the Smoky Peridot from the Twinkling H2Os Thankful collection to make my grass with the Impression Obsession Grass Border die.  I then die-cut a set of bunnies with Springtime Bunnies on white card stock. 

For my base layer which was the the stitched rectangle from My Favorite Things Blueprints 13, I embossed some chevron stripes using a Darice embossing folder and then sponged Broken China in just a small area. I arranged my die cuts on the sponged area and adhered the grass and two of the bunnies. The last bunny I popped up with small Joy! foam pads. I added a mini tag with a sentiment from Our Daily Bread Designs Ornate Frame Sentiments
that was also popped up and threaded through with green twine.  And of course I had to use my new Water Dew Drops - loving these!



I hope you can play along!
If you are unable to find an item in the store, or would like something special ordered, please email me at beverly@classycardsnsuch.com.

Thanks for stopping by!!!   Until then...








Pin It

No comments: