Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Spring Garden

Hello, Diane here with you today, with my card for this weeks challenge "Fancy Pearls".


I created a fun garden scene! I loved the tiny butterflies on the background paper I saw as it reminds me so much of my own garden in the summer full of butterflies.The paper is Bellisima A5 Paper Pack. This pack is full of soft and subtle designs.

No garden is complete without a bench, to rest your weary bones on after a day of gardening. So I used Spellbinders Garden Bench cut from Luminized Curious Metallic 92 # card stock. 

Behind the bench I tucked a birdhouse using the adorable
Impression Obsession Birdhouse set. Three little birdies were added using Impression Obsession Small bird Set.

The flowers are Blooming Violet by Memory Box.
Yellow pearls were added to the flower centers,
which are actually White Pearls, colored with a yellow marker.



My own garden usually has a cat or two roaming around in it, so to make the card complete I added a cat from
Impression Obsession die set.

Thanks for visiting with me!!


Clear card stock is a new Heartfelt Creations product.   It's heavier than transparencies for overhead projectors and heat resistant.  I hope you will give it a try!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...





 


Pin It

No comments: