Thursday, April 23, 2015

Be Still

Hello, Diana here today! 

My  Sue Wilson Spanish Collection - Seville Die Set are still out on my (very messy) desk, so I went ahead and made another card with them. This time I made a shaped card using the next largest die as my card base.


First I made a soft green background with touches of blue for my background using the Twinkling H2O's Thankful set.  I used the next largest die from the Seville Set to trim it so that it could be my base. I then popped up the gorgeous intricate white layer up with strips cut from the Joy! Foam Pads.

My stamped verse is embossed with White Detail embossing powder.

My final addition is a 3 layered butterfly: PoppyStamps Cheviot Butterfly in white card stock. Another on vellum colored with Copic markers, and the top is the PoppyStamps Delaney Butterfly using a metal craft sheet. All were adhered using Art Institute Clear Dries Adhesive.

I hope you like it!





There are lots of really great new items that have been added to the Classy Cards shop! Please keep your eyes on the NEW!!! section of the shop!


Thanks for stopping by!!! Until then...

 




 

Pin It

No comments: