Thursday, April 2, 2015

CAS Hello

Hello! Diana here to share with you a card I made with some of my favorite products from the Classy Cards 'n Such on-line store.


I started off by cutting a base with Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A. I then used some painter's tape to mask off a section of the layer. I then sponged Peacock Feathers and Broken China into the area. After it dried, I used Embossing Paste with a Stencil - masking again the same area. After I lifted off my tape, I noticed that some of the ink had bled underneath the tape. That's okay - some thin black ribbon to hide the edges gave my card a nice dramatic touch, I think.

Before adding the white die-cut with the Hello die from my supplies, I brushed over the areas not covered with  Dreamweaver's White Embossing Paste with my Wink of Stella Glitter Pen. It added a subtle effect but I love the watery feel it gives to the card... so I had to add some Water Dew Drops!  These are my latest favorite go-to embellishments!  The panel was a little warped from the embossing paste so I made sure it stayed flat on the card base by using Scor-tape.

Thank you for checking out my card today. Hope you like it! Don't forget to stop back every day to see our design team's wonderful cards and ideas!


If you are unable to find an item in the store, or would like something special ordered, please email me at beverly@classycardsnsuch.com.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time... 




Pin It

No comments: