Thursday, April 9, 2015

Floral Thanks

Hello!  Diana here to share a card that I made with some new (and old) toys from the Classy Cards 'n Such online store.  Sometimes I order things and I know exactly what I'm going to do with them and some I have no idea - but I know I want to play.  This card has both.


The Twinkling H2Os Thankful set has some wonderful vivid colors - I was really impressed with how deep of a color I got, and the shimmer was just wonderful.  I activated the watercolors by adding water to each and letting it sit for 10 minutes.

Meanwhile I did some die-cutting with the Memory Box Honey Blossom Sprig and the PoppyStamps Delaney Butterfly on white card stock. I also cut a floral background from a Pastel Butterflies paper pad with the large stitched die from My Favorite Things Blueprint 13.


After the paints were activated, I just did a color wash with the blue and green on watercolor paper. After it dried, I die-cut the Thanks die from my stash from it as well as another one from white card stock. I used the white one as my shadow to pop up the shimmery Thanks. After adhering everything down, I added some Pearls to the butterfly body.

Thanks so much for looking!


There are lots of really great new items that have been added to the Classy Cards shop! Please keep your eyes on the NEW!!! section of the shop!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...





  

Pin It

No comments: