Monday, April 6, 2015

Thankful For You

Hello!  I hope you had a wonderful Easter!  I'm also hoping April brings more sunshine than rain.  So here's a very bright and sunshiney card for you.  Yellow is not my favorite color to work with, but I liked how this turned out.



I started with a yellow base layer, then a white one using Spellbinders A2 Filigree Delight.  I love the Lily from My Favorite Things Die-namics.  I die-cut them out of green and yellow card stock, and then used Copic markers to add some dimension to them. After I arranged them on my card, I used Art Institute Dries Clear Adhesive to glue them down, and popped up two of the bigger blooms with small Joy! Foam Pads.

Finally, I used Clear Cardstock by Heartfelt Creations, and Black Detail embossing powder to emboss one of my favorite verses to put on cards from ODBD Flourished Christian Symbols (retired). I wrapped the clear card stock around the front and taped it to the back. *The Classy Cards and Such online store has many stamps from Our Daily Bread Design that will work with your cards. Click here to see them.

Looking forward to seeing your cheery creations!



Click any of the links below to be taken to the products from the Classy Cards shop used on this adorable card for more information or to purchase the items!

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...






 




Pin It

1 comment:

Cards By Jan said...

It turned out very beautiful...Love those yellow lilies!! also love the vintage die bg, Awesome card!!