Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Treasure

Our challenge this week on the Classy Cards n' Such Blog is # 82 Cloudy Day, where we must use clouds on our cards.  

Mindy here, with a special card containing clouds, a rainbow, butterfly and LOVE!


I started by using a sheet of watercolor paper to stamp my sentiment, Love Becomes a Memory from Verses in black permanent ink. I then used the Modern Cloud Cover stencil by Memory Box, with some Dreamweaver Regular Embossing Paste and an old credit card to add the paste clouds around my sentiment. When the paste was dry, I used my blue watercolor pencil, and my Tim Holtz Water Brush- Broad nib to paint a thin blue layer of sky around each cloud.  Again when this was dry, I cut the watercolor paper to fit the front of my card base.I also added a small rainbow and butterfly before adding a frame, using the Rectangles 6-in-1 Frame Die by Impression Obsession.

I used the Joy! Foam Pads- Small to attach the frame to the card front, then used my Clear Glitter Pen, from Wink of Stella, to paint around the clouds and sky to give it a little twinkle. I also added a couple of tiny pearls just to give the card a little more texture.

I hope you have enjoyed my card, and will participate in our card challenge this week. Thanks for visiting today!


We appreciate your sharing our cards and ideas on Facebook, Pinterest, Goggle+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found. The icons below my signature make it easy to share.

Thank you for stopping by!!! Until next time...






    
Pin It

No comments: