Thursday, May 28, 2015

Flutter By

Flutter, flutter, flutter by,  beautiful, colorful butterfly!

Hello friends, Mindy with you today with a beautiful butterfly pivot card, made from a die I have been eyeing in the Classy Cards online store for quite awhile.



I have been looking at this die, Butterfly Pivot Card from Elizabeth Craft Designs for quite awhile. It is a dimensional card that moves when you open it. I tried to get a photo of it opened, but I just couldn't capture the beauty of it with my camera. There is a video of it and others, made by Els van de Burgt, owner of Elizabeth Crafts on YouTube. The card was very easy to construct, I just picked my favorite colors and began to die-cut the segments.

There is another beautiful edges die, Agatha Edges also by Elizabeth Crafts, that has a beautiful flourish edge that I die cut from a lighter yellow card stock. I adhered it to the front of my card, and decorated it with Cherry Chocolate Dew Drops from The Robin's Nest.

I also embossed the New Quilt Blocks embossing folder from Darice, and attached it to the fold of the card to give it a little strength.

I hope you will "step out of your comfort zone" and try one of the new Pivot Cards or Pop-Up cards featured in the Classy Cards n' Such Online Store. Have a wonderful stamping day!


If you are unable to find an item in the store, or would like something special ordered, please email me at beverly@classycardsnsuch.com.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...





  

Pin It

No comments: