Thursday, May 21, 2015

Just a Note

Hello! Diana here and I have a confession.  I took piano lessons when I was young but it, uh, didn't take.  I really wish it did because it would be just awesome to sit down at a piano and make music.  But in the meantime, I do enjoy adding musical elements to my cards (and having my kids take piano lessons in hopes that it takes - heehee).



I first started with a base and scored two lines around each edge with the Scor-Buddy.

I then made several die cuts (love my dies!). One Memory Box Amira Flourish out of white card stock, Memory Box Virtuoso Music in gold foil from the Precious Metals Craft Foil and black card stock. Adding a Poppystamps Serendipity Bird Frame out of red card stock (I only used the birds from this die). 

I glued the two Virtuoso Music, slightly offset from each other for a shadow effect. The red birds were popped up with small Joy! foam pads cut into triangular shapes.

I added a little sentiment from an ODBD stamp set with Gold Detail embossing powder. I found some flowers and some red seam binding to add to my card.

Thank you for looking and hope you like my musical creation!


Join the Classy Cards blog email list in the upper left column of this blog, and receive exclusive weekly deals not available elsewhere! A one-time 20% discount on an order of your choice! Subsequent orders receive a 10% discount. Don't miss out, join today! 

Thank you for stopping by!!! Until next time...








Pin It

No comments: