Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Spread Your Wings


Good Morning Joy, here.  Showing you some new paper and a little flower die, I just got from the Classy Cards 'n Such

OK, I confess, I have a problem with dies and paper! Here is a card I made for this week's Hummingbird Challenge.


I used a die called frame from PoppyStamps.  I cut it in white card stock and the green paper which is from the 12 x 12 Birds and Blooms paper pack. I inlayed the green into the white so that it would lay flat.

Next, I cut a frame from a die called Decorative Labels Eight, by Spellbinders, using blue paper from Secret Garden by Graphic 45.

The little flowers were stamped with the Birds and Blooms Stamp Set and die cut using the Birds and Blooms Dies set from Heartfelt Creations. They were colored using a Tim Holtz Mini Ink Blending Tool, and the tips were covered in Art Institute Dries Clear Adhesive, then glittered with Crystal Ice from Sparkle n Sprinkle.

The blue frame was popped up with Large Joy Foam Pads.  I really liked that the sentiment that was already on the paper rectangle, that I cut from some the paper from the Birds and Bloom paper pack.

This is a good time to make a card, and join us in the Hummingbird challenge at Classy Cards 'n Such. Any hummingbird done any way - printed, stamped,  drawn, cut or die cut - show us your creativity. 

Thanks for looking at my card! Blessings!


Click any of the links below to be taken to the products from the Classy Cards 'n Such shop.

Thank you for stopping by!!! Until next time...





 


Pin It

No comments: