Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Spring Pail

Loves Me, Loves Me Not, and add a Daisy is the theme of this weeks challenge. Doesn't that sound like fun?


Diane here with you today, and I have to admit, I had a lot of fun with this challenge theme! So much fun, that I am using the inspiration photo for another card that will post Saturday morning! I hope you stop back to see it!!
 
I started out embossing a white panel using Doily Lace embossing folder. I cut an Impression Obsession Pail using Stardream Jupiter Red Metallic card stock for the body of the pail, and Luminized Curious Silver Metallic for the handle.


I wanted tiny daisy flowers for the pail, so I used the blossoms from Impression Obsession Hydrangea Set. The yellow in each tiny flower is a bit of yellow flocking I have had forever!

Next, I added a few tulips cut from white card stock
using Memory Box Dancing Tulips, which were colored with markers. I also cut the leaves a bit slimmer then the original die cut to fit better within the pail.


To finish, I added a tiny gingham bow.

Won't you join in our challenge with us? We would love to have you!


Want to plan ahead and join our weekly challenges? Just click on the Challenge Calendar label, located on the right side of the page. We would love to have you share your creative ideas! Invite your friends to play along! You could be our next Classy Cards 'n Such prize winner!

Thank you for stopping by!!! Until next time...







Pin It

No comments: