Thursday, May 7, 2015

Your Word

Hello, it is Diana today! I just love lighthouses.  I also love this verse and the two just goes perfectly together.

 
For my card, I first masked and sponged clouds on the background cut from MFT Blueprint 13.

I then did more more masking to create my sea.  The different tones were done by using Broken China, a blue Sakura glaze pen, and a white gel pen. 

The scripture from Our Daily Bread Designs "Light of the World" (not in stock), was stamped with a Nautical Blue ink and then Clear Detail embossing powder.

My favorite part of the card is the light from the lighthouse though.  I sponged the rays by masking in a radial pattern with Squeezed Lemonade and just a touch of Spiced Marmalade.

That was framed used Darice Nesting Squares and popped up with Joy! small foam pads.  I tore a bit of Kraft card stock sponged with Walnut Stain and added the lighthouse from Impression Obsession Mini Nautical Set.  After everything was adhered, I added some popped up clouds to balance out the elements.



If you are unable to find an item in the store, or would like something special ordered, please email me at beverly@classycardsnsuch.com.

Thank you for stopping by!!! Until next time...






 
Pin It

No comments: