Friday, June 19, 2015

He Cares for You

Good afternoon friends, Joy here for Classy Cards 'n Such.  I wanted to make a flat card that would could easily be mailed to a friend in Hong Kong, and not get messed up in the mail.  This is what I made.


First step was to emboss a white piece of card stock with Anna Griffin's Crowned Medallion embossing folder.

Then the sentiment by JustRite from Cast All Your Cares, and  the flowers from Black-Eyed Susan Vintage Labels Five also by JustRite, was stamped on white card stock.

I felt it needed something else so I stamped the butterfly - which was just the right size from Majestic Monarchs by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. The flowers and butterfly were colored with markers and I mounted the layers with Large Joy Foam Pads.

I think this will go through the mail without any problems since there are no bows, button or brads.  Thanks for looking at my card.  Have a happy stamping day.


Welcome to all of our new blog followers! I'm so happy you are with us! Stay tuned in for our newsletters, and special sales and discounts. Every Sunday we have a new challenge running with a wonderful prize to be won. Invite your friends to play long. The more, the merrier! 

Thank you for stopping by!!! Until next time...






  
Pin It

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

Goegeous card. Love the verse and the pretty flowers.