Friday, June 12, 2015

Lavish Swirl

Hello, Shirley posting today!  I have made another sympathy card and I am happy to say this one goes in my stash.  I really like the colors of this one.


I used a black card base and layered with a piece of blue card stock. I stamped the sentiment on white card stock in the upper corner.

I used the Sue Wilson Lavish Swirls - Diagonals die to cut the decorative piece across the front of the card. I have to say I really love this die, it gives an elegant look to any card. I layered the Lavish Swirls - Diagonals on blue card stock, and adhered it to blue card stock with Art Institute Dries Clear Adhesive. Next I used the Sue Wilson Finishing Touches - Filigree 3D Itty Bitty Bow die and attached it to the center of the Swirl. 

To finish my card I added Black Rhinestone Swirls. Use the Rhinestone link below. It will take you to the CCNS online store. Click on the "Bling" tab, choose "Rhinestones", and it will take you to all the Rhinstone sets available in the store. There are lots to choose from!

I hope you have enjoyed seeing my card today. Every day we post two cards, which we hope inspires your creativity. I hope you will join our challenges each week. You never know, you could be our next prize winner!


There is still time to join our Classy Cards 'n Such challenge. Click on the Current Challenge tab on the right side of the blog for all the details.  Come and join the fun!

Thank you for stopping by!!! Unti next time...




 
Pin It

2 comments:

irishgreensue said...

You sure are working magic with that diagonal die, Shirley - Love this look in black and white with the blue BG peeking through! The Scripture and the pearls swirls look wonderful in opposing corners and the black bow centers your card beautifully!

irishgreensue said...

Love this black and white beauty, accented with the blue and the way you have embellished it with the swirls and wonderful Scripture. - I love what you are doing with this new die - makes such a pretty card!