Saturday, June 13, 2015

Silver Thanks

Hello friends! Joy here today showing you a card I made with supplies found at the Classy Cards 'n Such online store.

I get to observe teachers in classroom situations and I like sending thank you notes for sharing their classroom with me.  This will go into my stash for them.



This started with the Texture Tessatina stencil and shaded it with a Mini Ink Blending Tool, and a few bright colors of ink. t was sprayed with a light misting of Tattered Angels Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Mist. This gave a light dusting of glimmer. 

Then I used Sparkle 'n Sprinkles Silver Detail embossing powder on some Vellum. The lighting may make the photo look gold, but it's silver.

The sentiment is from a set called You Are Beautiful from Impression Obsession.  I added a few little Sequin type detailing and it was finished - quick and easy.

Thanks for looking at my card. Have a happy stamping day.


Don't forget to check back tomorrow for our next challenge! We have an inspirational photo for you, for our CCNS #89 Father's Day challenge!

Thank you for stopping by!!! Until next time...







Pin It

1 comment:

Bunny said...

Love these colors. They are so pretty.