Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Bikin' at the Beach

Happy Wednesday friends! Thank you for joining me, Mindy, at the Classy Cards 'n Such blog this week, for our Challenge #91, Purple Ride. I had so much fun designing my card using a bike and the color purple, with the inspiration photo provided.



I started my card by embossing a sheet of watercolor paper, with the folder Shell Corner by Darice. I fussy cut around the embossed shells to use as an element on my card. I also added sparkle to the shells with my Clear Glitter Pen by Wink of Stella.  

I decorated the base card with sections of patterned paper, from the Time to Flourish paper pad by Graphics 45. It is a lovely paper pad, with papers for every month. It is so easy to use.

The Basket Bicycle cling stamp, by Poppystamps, was stamped on Amethyst Stardream Metallic card stock, then die-cut with the matching Basket Bicycle die. The bicycle and shell border were popped up on the card using Joy! Foam Pads Large, to give texture and dimension to the design.

Thank you again for joining me today. Why not create a card for our Challenge #91, Purple Ride? Submit it for a chance at a wonderful prize.  The Challenge instructions are available by clicking on  the "Current Challenge" tab. Hope to see you there!


If you are unable to find an item in the store, or would like something special ordered, please email me at beverly@classycardsnsuch.com.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...





 

Pin It

No comments: