Friday, July 31, 2015

God's Child

Good afternoon! Joy here today, showing you a card I made with some supplies from the Classy Cards 'n Such online store.


One of my all time favorite die sets is by My Favorite Things called Blueprints 13.

The drummer boy silhouette, and sentiment, are from Sweet 'n Sassy God Is stamp set. Such a sweet and true sentiment.

I used Joy Large Foam Pads to pop up the silhouette element. The edges of each piece were shaded using a Mini Ink Blending Tool.

Thanks for looking at my card. Have a Happy stamping day! 


We hope you come back every day to see two new cards posted daily that the design team has created not only for the weekly challenge, but we also post two regular cards daily, later in the week, to give you even more inspiration! 

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...






  
Pin It

No comments: