Friday, July 10, 2015

Hello, My Friend!

It is Shirley posting today. I have a pink and black card to show you! Pink and black is definitely a favorite color combination of mine.


I started with a white card base. A pink layer was cut using the Spellbinders Divine Eloquence die.

The next pink and black layers, were cut with a die from my stash. I used the Dots embossing folder to give them some texture. The Spellbinder Floral Ovals die was used to cut the white oval.

I used the Memory Box Prim Poppy die, to cut the poppies out of black card stock. I also cut some of the poppies out of pink card stock to layer over the black ones.

The sentiment is from the Our Daily Bread Designs stamp set called Ornate Frame Sentiments. The die I used to cut it out is the Spellbinders Fancy Label Tags One.

The card pieces were attached to the card using Art Institute Dries Clear Adhesive. 

The finishing touch to my card was adding White Pearls.
Thanks, for taking a look at my card, I hope you will come back again soon.


There is still time to join our Classy Cards 'n Such challenge. Click on the Current Challenge tab on the right side of the blog for all the details. Come and join the fun!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...




Pin It

2 comments:

irishgreensue said...

Shirley, you are a layering QUEEN! Your very favorite colors of pink, black and white, look magnificent in the layers you chose to use! The sweet pearls give this a sweet feminine touch too! Awesome card!!

Kathy Bradley said...

Pink and black are such a lovely and an elegant color combo. Your card is so beautiful and I like the layering on the flowers!