Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Poppy Splatters

Hi, Diane with you today!

This week our challenge is "Splatters", and the CCNS Design Team has come up with some fun and beautiful inspiration!


For my card I used a Memory Box Texture Splatter Spray stencil. I sponged on Distress Inks using the Mini Ink Blending Tool.

Next I stamped JustRite Poppies Labels Twenty Nine, which I first colored the image with markers, huffed, then stamped over my splatters. I used a black glitter pen to dot the inside of the flowers. The "Poppies" sentiment is from the same set.

I cut the splattered image out with Spellbinders Heart Circles, then popped it  up with Joy! Large Foam Pads.


I added a bow and a few Orange Rhinestones. CCNS also carries Seam Binding which you can color quickly to match your projects. The Bow-Easy is a neat tool for making bows in a snap!

I hope this card inspires you to try your own splatters, and join in our challenge with us!


Isn't this a fun challenge??  There is plenty of time left for you to join in!  Details can be found by clicking on the Current Challenge tab on the right side of blog. Come join the fun!!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...









Pin It

No comments: