Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Trims and Edges

Hi, Diane with you today!

Our #95 challenge this week is Colors and Patterns. Sounds like fun to me!

I used my very favorite embossing folder from Darice called Quilt Blocks. I embossed two different color card stocks, cut each one into squares. Then adhered them down in the order of the design on the folder, alternating the colors. I used Scor-Tape 1/4 to adhere them.


I cut 3 pieces of trim using Impression Obsession Border Duo 1 dies.

Next, I stamped Sweet 'n Sassy stamps Parisian Postcard for the flowers, which I colored with my markers.

A Spellbinders scalloped circle was used to cut the flowers out. I used  one of the tools from the Cheery Lynn Designs Crafter Tools, to poke a hole around each scallop.

I finished up with a sentiment from the same Parisian Postcard stamp set, added a ribbon and a button.

I invite you to join in the challenge with us. You could win a fabulous prize!!

 
Isn't this a fun challenge??  There is plenty of time left for you to join in!  Details can be found by clicking on the Current Challenge tab on the right side of blog. Come join the fun!!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

 





Pin It

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. I love how you did the alternating colors with that pretty embossing folder.