Friday, September 11, 2015

Poppy Thanks

Good afternoon friends!  I ordered some new paper from the Classy Cards 'n Such online store, and could hardly wait to break it open!

The first one I opened was Heartfelt Creations Blazing Poppies Paper Pad. This 12x12 pad is full of gorgeous paper and tags (I'm a real sucker for the tags).

Here is my first card. This won't be the only card from this gorgeous paper pad.


I used the embossing folder called Smitten, by Anna Griffin, on some poppy colored paper from the 6x6 pad by Graphic 45 called Home Sweet Home. I cut out one of the tags from the Heartfelt Creations 12x12 Blazing Poppies Paper Pad.

The "Thanks"  is from Impression Obsession Greeting Set.  The twine is from the Doodle Twine - Sweet Cakes Valentine Assortment - that's on sale right now in the Classy Cards 'n Such online store. I covered the poppies and the thanks with some Wink of Stella.

Have a Happy stamping day! 


If you are unable to find an item in the store, or would like something special ordered, please email me at beverly@classycardsnsuch.com.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...






 
Pin It

2 comments:

Taunya Butler said...

Beautiful and wonderfully made card - it is really gorgeous!!!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love the tag and the embossing.