Friday, October 2, 2015

Cardinal Greetings

Good afternoon, Joy here today!

Last week, we had a challenge to use a deer on our cards. I liked the inspiration picture so much, that I made another card. This time, instead of using a deer, I used a cardinal. I love that I was able find background paper, to co-ordinate nicely with my coloring of the cardinal. Here is my card:


Don't you just love this plaid?  I love the little cardinal and used it as my inspiration. The paper is from Graphic 45 and called 12 Days of Christmas. The cardinal image is Christmas Joy, by Sweet 'n Sassy, and the sentiment is from Just Rite's Noel Christmas Ornaments.  This is a wonderful stamp set that has many small sentiments that are perfect for small spaces. 

This is the perfect opportunity to get a head start on your Christmas card stash. The CCNS Design Team posts cards twice a day here, to give you more inspiration.

Have a Happy stamping day!


Join the Classy Cards newsletter and get the best deals on our products! It's easy...the sign-up form is on this blog in the black box on the left side. Get 20% off an order of your choice as a newsletter subscriber. What a deal!!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

   




 
Pin It

No comments: