Saturday, October 3, 2015

Perfect Refreshment

Here at the CCNS blog, our design team is a close knit family of wonderful crafters. Life gets in the way at times, and we have to say good bye to one of our family. 

Jenny has made the decision to leave and spend more time with her family. We always say...family comes first. We wish Jenny all the best in everything the future holds for her and her family. Jenny, from our hearts to you, we will miss your witty emails, your funny stories, and most of all, YOU.

Love and hugs,
Diana, Diane, Joy, Mindy, Shirley
Debbie, Millicent and Beverly


Hello friends! It's Jenny posting today. Unfortunately, my non-crafting world is infringing on my time lately, and I need to scale back a little on crafting.

I'm sad to say this is my last post for the Classy Cards 'n Such blog. It's been a wonderful experience working with such an amazingly talented and supportive design team. I will miss them all greatly and I know I'll be stopping by the blog daily for new wonderful and surprising inspiration. I hope you'll join me!



I started this card by playing with my new Memory Box Distressed Addington Collage die. The card just evolved. I first cut a piece of Authentique Favorite paper with the Memory Box Distressed Addington die. This Favorite paper is so soft looking, and looking at it just made me feel relaxed. I used the die to cut the paper twice, once in the lower right corner and once in the top left.  I tried to layer this on top of an A2 white card but there wasn't enough contrast so I glued it onto Kraft paper instead. The Kraft panel was then adhered to the card front with Joy Large Foam Pads.

I cut the Memory Box Quinn Flourish circle and colored it with distress ink. The nest and bird were cut using the Memory Box Meadowbird Branch dies. There's such a nice assortment of foliage in this set. The Quinn Flourish was also adhered with Joy Large Foam Pads for additional dimension.

Last I stamped the Impression Obsession Sit in the Shade quote on the front of the card.

Thanks so much for joining me today, and for being such wonderful blog followers!  Don't forget to join in Classy Cards 'n Such's challenges for new chances weekly to win a wonderful prize or badge for your blog.  Hugs!


Don't forget to check back tomorrow for our next challenge! We have an inspirational photo for you, for our CCNS #105 Holly-Days challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...











Pin It

No comments: