Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Plant Fall Color

Good morning, and thanks for joining us for the Classy Cards 'n Such challenge this week, titled Colors of Fall!

Mindy with you, sharing my inspiration for planting fall color in your garden.


I knew I wanted to look as if I were planting a wheelbarrow full of fall flowers, so I started with a sheet of watercolor paper. Using three colors of my Ken Oliver Crafts Color Bursts: Yellow OchreBurnt Orange, and Merlot, sprinkled and poofed color and then sprayed with water. After the colors blended and dried, I die cut the Floral Vine die by Anna Griffin, and cut it into smaller pieces.

Using the Impression Obsession Wheelbarrow die, and filled it with the Floral Vine. I also added a few Small Hydrangea Blooms, by PoppyStamps, to give more dimension. I cut the Spellbinders Decorative Labels Twenty- Seven from the beautiful metallic Echo Bronze Stardream Metallic paper sold in the Classy Cards Online Store, and mounted it on my card front with foam tape.

I hand printed a label for the grouping, "Plant Fall Color" and attached it to the top of the label.

I hope you are inspired to create a card for this weeks challenge. We love seeing what you create!


There is still time to join our Classy Cards 'n Such challenge. Click on the Current Challenge tab on the right side of the blog for all the details. Come and join the fun!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...






   
Pin It

No comments: