Monday, November 9, 2015

Keep Warm

Hello friends! It is Diana today, with a cute and fun card for the CCNS #110 challenge. This week it all about Mittens and/or Stockings. Make a card or project with the theme "Mittens and/or Stockings"...Use the colors Red~White, optional:  add a touch of green.


I'm hoping I don't have to break out my gloves and mittens quite yet, but I will happily on cards.

I love how cute this die from PoppyStamps is. It's called Stacked Mittens. It is perfect for layering or inlaid die cutting. I die cut it out of different colored card stock, and glued it on a sheet of Kraft card stock cut with a stitched circle. 

I then glued it down on light blue card stock, that I trimmed with the stitched rectangle from MFT Blueprints 13. This insured that the circle would also have a stitched edging.

I then added some white snowflakes made with the Impression Obsession Small Snowflake Set.

I also added a banner with a stamp from Sweet 'n Sassy stamps, For the Birds, that's popped up with some Joy! Small Foam Pads.

I am glad that you came by to visit today. We invite you to join our #110 Mittens and/or Stockings challenge this week!


If you are unable to find an item in the store, or would like something special ordered, please email me at beverly@classycardsnsuch.com. 

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time... 





 
Pin It

No comments: