Monday, November 2, 2015

Turkey Time

Hello, card making friends.  It is Shirley posting today, and I have a card I made for the #109 Gobble Gobble challenge to share with you.

It won't be long and we will be preparing our shopping list to make a fabulous Thanksgiving dinner. This little turkey on the card asks you to "Eat Ham, Please". ~grin~


I started the card with a brown card base.  I used the Spellbinders A2 Scalloped Borders Three on the white card stock to make the decorative border.

I took a piece of Mandarin Curious Metallic card stock and embossed it using the Dots embossing folder. I cut brown and white circle scallops and placed the turkey (sticker) in the center. I popped it up on the circle using Joy Large Foam Dots.

I hope you will start on your turkey card, and upload it to the blog for all of us to see.


Join the Classy Cards newsletter list in the upper left column of this blog and receive exclusive weekly deals not available elsewhere! A one-time 20% discount on an order of your choice! Subsequent orders receive a 10% discount. Don't miss out, join today!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...



Pin It

1 comment:

irishgreensue said...

Shirley, you have done it again - made a delightful seasonal card - with humor (your trademark!) Love the embossed background and all the lovely scalloped layers showing off these "well dressed" young turkey - he has convinced me that ham is the way to go!! HUGS!