Monday, December 14, 2015

The Stars are Shining

Hello! Diana here using a stamp depicting one of my favorite Christmas songs. To frame it, I cut some blue card stock sponged with Chipped Sapphire distress ink with the largest Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A die. The next layer is using Our Daily Bread Designs' Vintage Flourish Pattern die on white card stock. 

I then embossed the lyrics from ODBD Snowflake Stars on blue card stock with white detail embossing powder. The silver stars are cut from with Verve Starry Dies on Spellbinders' Precious Metals Craft Foil and popped up with small Joy! foam pads.




I hope you enjoyed my card today!

Want to play along with our challenges?   Click on the Challenge Calendar tab on the right side of the blog. All of the challenges are listed for the rest of the 2015 year!

Thanks for stopping by!!!   Until next time...



Pin It

No comments: