Friday, February 26, 2016

Beautiful Sunflowers

It is Shirley with you today.  I have made a card with my favorite flowers on it.  I love sunflowers, I think they are the most beautiful flowers ever. 

I started my card with a brown card base.  I layered it with red card stock and added a layer of designer paper.    I really think these colors compliment each other and they are perfect for a card with a country feel.

I used red card stock to cut the Fleur De Lis decorative square.   I used a square die to cut out a window to fit the Heartfelt Creations Sunflower Bouquet behind.   I stamped two of the images so I could fussy cut the sunflowers from  one to place in the corner.  I shaped the flowers using the Paper Blossoms Tool Kit.  I colored the images with Copics.  I adhered the three sunflowers on the corner of the first image and popped one of them up using a foam square.  I used green card stock to cut the Marianne Anja Leaves 2 to place under the sunflowers.  I used my trusty Memory Box Willoughby Butterfly Wings to cut the butterflies in the upper corner.  This is the butterfly image that I use the most.  I used Tear Drop Pearls to place on the butterfly and in the corners as the finishing touch to my card.

I hope you liked my card.  Thank you for dropping in to see us today.
I added four new items to the shop today.  Three of the four items have only one available, so shop now while they are available.  You can see them all here.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...



Pin It

1 comment:

irishgreensue said...

Shirley, this card is so YOU!!! I know how much you like sunflowers, and the combination of these gorgeous papers definitely brought the "country" into your creative spot!! Fussy cutting the sunflowers and popping them up in the corner gave your card a whole new look! Love the warm atmosphere you created! Way to go!!!